Tomato, Artichoke & Turkey Tapas
- 1 lbs Honeysuckle White Breast Tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch medallions
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained,cut in half, juices reserved
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
Snip ends of tomatoes and soak in boiling water for 2 minutes until reconstituted; drain.
In large non-stick skillet over medium heat, sauté turkey in oil for 4 minutes per side or until turkey is golden brown and meat is no longer pink in center.
In medium bowl, combine artichoke juice, vinegar, oregano, pepper flakes, green onion and garlic. Fold turkey, artichokes and tomatoes into mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page