Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-Romano cheese blend
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz. prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
Serve as the sauce for Applebee's Veggie Patch Pizza or as a dip for chips.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page