Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 pickled jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 (6 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drain, reserve marinade
- 2 tsp Tabasco green jalapeño sauce
- Kosher or coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Use a food processor with metal blade to finely grate Parmesan cheese. Add the cream cheese, mixing well. Transfer cheese mixture to a mixing bowl.
Chop jalapeño peppers in processor, add drained artichoke hearts and process just until coarsely chopped. Add artichoke/jalapeño mixture and the jalapeño sauce to cheese mixture. Mix well. If needed, add small amount of additional marinade to obtain desired consistency. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with a variety of crackers or chips.Servings: 16
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page