Artichoke Water Chestnuts & Spinach Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 can water chestnuts, drain and dice
- 12 oz. can artichokes, drain and dice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- paprika to taste
Mix mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, spinach, water chestnuts, artichokes, garlic and salt.
Place in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle paprika on top.
Bake 350° F for 45 to 60 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips or toasted pita bread.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page