Florentine Artichoke Dip
- 10 oz.s frozen spinach, chopped
- 12 oz.s marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 oz.s cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fine, dry bread crumbs
Thaw and drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels. Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese, stirring well. Spoon into a lightly greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake at 375° F for 25 minutes.
Serve with crackers or breadsticks.Servings: 6 to 8
Source: Southern Living
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page