Hot Artichoke Dip #4
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) grated Romano cheese
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, firmly squeezed to remove moisture
- 1 (6 1/4 oz.) jar artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry
- 1 (8 oz.) container soft garlic cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (4 oz.s) shredded mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese
- Tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Put Romano cheese in a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Turn motor on and drop garlic through feed tube to mince. Stop machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs. Process until thoroughly blended; turn into a medium bowl. Fold in Monterey jack cheese. Transfer to a 2- to 3-cup baking dish; bake until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve hot with tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.Servings: 16
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page