Houston's Chicago-Style Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.s) grated Romano cheese
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, firmly squeezed to remove moisture
- 1 (6 1/4 oz.) jar artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry
- 1 (8 oz.) container soft garlic cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (4 oz.s) shredded mozzarella or Italian mix cheese
- Tortilla chips, sour cream, salsa
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Put Romano cheese in a food processor with metal blade. Turn motor on and drop garlic through feed tube to mince. Stop machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs. Process until thoroughly blended; turn into medium bowl. Fold in mozzarella cheese. Transfer to a 2- to 3-cup baking dish; bake until heated through, 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve hot with tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa.Servings: 16
Source: Houston's Restaurant - Phoenix, AZ
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page