Pecan-Crusted Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 (9 oz. each) packages
- Creamed Spinach, defrosted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichokes, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup crushed herb stuffing
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans<
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in large bowl; add creamed spinach, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, onion and pepper. Place in 2-quart baking dish. Combine stuffing and pecans in small bowl; sprinkle over dip.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and lightly browned on top.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page