Barbequed Catfish in Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- Red pepper, to taste
- 1 cup parsley
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, or peanut oil
- 2 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 Tbsp garlic; finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 4 cup fresh tomatoes, peeled and cut
- 5-8 oz. catfish fillets, lightly seasoned with salt &: pepper.
Place onions and parsley in oil and sauté 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and then the rest of the ingredients except catfish fillets. Cook until the onions are translucent, about 10 minutes. On medium-hot grill place fillets, skin side up, for 3 minutes. Turn and cook 2 minutes more.
Place in aluminum foil "boat" or grill-safe pan on grill and top with sauce. Close top on grill and cook 10 minutes.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page