Baked Breakfast Burritos
- 2 packages STOUFFER'S® Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped tomato
- 6 - 7 inch flour tortillas
For Sauce: Combine 1 1/2 packages Creamed Chipped Beef, sour cream and milk in medium bowl. Spread 1/3 cup Sauce in greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
For Burritos: Combine eggs, 1/3 cup cheese, 1 Tbsp onion, water, salt, hot pepper sauce and black pepper in medium bowl. Melt butter in medium skillet. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled and set. Fold in remaining Creamed Chipped Beef.
Divide egg mixture evenly onto 6 tortillas; fold into burritos. Place burritos seam-side down on sauce in baking dish. Top with remaining sauce, remaining cheese, remaining green onion and tomato.
Bake in preheated 375° F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page