- 2 - 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack, cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place tortillas on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and tortillas just begin to brown.
Meanwhile, beat eggs with hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
Melt butter in a medium skillet. Add eggs and scramble. Just before mixture is set, stir in salsa. Divide eggs between tortillas. Add green onions and salsa. Roll up and serve immediately.Servings: 2
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page