Ortega Breakfast Burritos
- 6 oz. breakfast sausage
- 1 - 16 oz. can ORTEGA® Refried Beans
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 - 10 inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup ORTEGA Salsa - Thick & Chunky (Medium)
Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up, for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans; heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are of desired consistency.
Top each tortilla evenly with sausage mixture, eggs, cheese, tomato and bell pepper; fold into burrito. Garnish with salsa.Servings: 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page