Baked Apple and Cheese Casserole
- 1 - 12 oz. package STOUFFER'S® Harvest Apples, defrosted according to package directions
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed round butter-style crackers
- 3 Tbsp Apple Flavor LIBBY'S® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
Mix sugar and flour in a small bowl; slowly stir in apple juice. Mix melted butter and cracker crumbs in a separate small bowl.
Place escalloped apples in prepared baking dish. Layer sugar mixture; cheese and cracker crumb mixture over apples.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and top is browned.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page