Baked Three Cheese Egg Casserole
- 7 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 4 cups shredded Monterey Jack (1 lbs)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 - 16 oz. container small curd cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 3-quart casserole dish; set aside.
Beat together eggs, milk and sugar. Add cheeses and melted butter and mix well. Stir in flour and baking powder and pour into a prepared dish.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve.Makes 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page