Biscuit Topped Breakfast Casserole
- 1 package STOUFFER'S® Family Style Favorites Scalloped Potatoes*
- 1 lbs bulk breakfast sausage, fully cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups - 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 - 12 oz. package refrigerated biscuit dough
Combine potatoes, fully cooked sausage, eggs, 1 1/4 cups Cheddar cheese, onion powder and black pepper in 9x13-inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated 400° F oven for 25 minutes. While potato mixture is baking, slice each round of biscuit dough in half to make half moons. Carefully Remove potato mixture from oven; top with biscuit dough and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake an additional 15 to 17 minutes or until biscuits are fully cooked and knife inserted in potato mixture comes out clean.Servings: 8 to 10
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page