Potato Bacon Casserole
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 oz. bacon or turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup - 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 - 12 oz. can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
Layer 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers. Combine evaporated milk, egg and seasoned salt in small bowl. Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 5 minutes. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page