Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (diced or shredded)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 8 slices smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 - 8 oz. can cream-style corn
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Heat oven to 350° F.
Spread potatoes in greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Top with green onion, bell pepper, bacon, and cheese. Mix together the milk, cream-style corn, eggs, salt and pepper. Pour over potato/cheese mixture.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.Servings: 6 to 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page