- 1 pk Yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 oz.) pk Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup Cold milk
- 1 pk Cream cheese, softened
- 1 pk Cool whip, 9 oz., thawed
- 1 can Crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1/2 cup Chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 can Marachino cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup Flaked coconut
Prepare cake mix according to the directions on the box. Pour batter into greased 15x10-inch pan. Bake at 350° F for 15-20 minutes. Let it get cold in pan.
Blend pudding mix with milk. Beat cream cheese into pudding mix until smooth. Then stirring by hand, fold in thawed cool whip. Spread pudding on top of cake.
Top with crushed pineapples (20 oz. can). Sprinkle with nuts, then cherries (small jar of cherries cut into small pieces), and last with coconut.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page