- 18-1/4 oz. Reduced fat white cake mix
- 3 oz. Fat-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 lbs graham cracker crumbs
- 5 eggs
- 3 1/2 oz. can flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 8 oz. Fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, cream margarine and sugar until well-blended. Add eggs; mix well.
Combine baking powder and crumbs; add to sugar mixture. Slowly add milk, coconut, nuts and pineapple. Batter will look curdled.
Pour batter into a greased and floured 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake in a preheated 375° F oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until done. Cool slightly in pan before cutting into squares. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.Servings: 10
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page