Hawaiian Sunset Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines orange cake mix
- 1 small box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 11/2 cup skim milk
- 1 - 15 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 - 8 oz. carton sour cream
- 1 - 12 oz. package frozen coconut
- 2 cups granulated sugar
Mix ingredients together and pour into three greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Combine ingredients. Reserve 1 cup of the mixture to mix with whipped topping later to cover cake.
Spread remaining filling between layers and on top of cake. Combine the 1 cup reserved filling with 8-ounce container of light whipped topping and cover the entire cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page