Hawaiian Wedding Cake
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix with pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1-16 oz. can mandarin oranges
- 1-8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- 1-3 oz. pkg of vanilla instant pudding
- coconut flakes
Mix cake mix, eggs and oil together in a large bowl. Add can of oranges with juice. Add 4 oz. of the can of crushed pineapple with juice to mixture.
Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan, and bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool.
Then in a medium size bowl combine the remaining pineapple with juice and dry pudding mix. Let stand for 5 minutes and pineapple will thicken.
Fold in Cool Whip. Then frost the cake with this topping. Top off with coconut flakes.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page