Hawaiian Wedding Cake
- 1 Box any flavor cake mix
- 1 pk Instant vanilla pudding
- 1-1/3 cup Syrup drained from fruit
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 1 9 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
- 1 20 oz. can Fruit cocktail in syrup
- 1 20 oz. can Crushed pineapple in syrup
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts
Make cake mix (flavor of your choice) as directed on package. Bake on a cookie sheet for 20 minutes. Cool. Combine pudding, softened cream cheese, and the juice (syrup) drained from the fruit equivalent to 1 1/3 cups.
Beat together at medium speed well, and spread ontop of cake. Combine fruit cocktail and pineapple and sprinkle ontop of pudding mixture. Then, sprinkle nuts and coconut ontop of fruit. Top with cool whip, and finish with additional sprinkles of coconut and nuts.
Note: you can vary the fruit and the pudding flavors, as you wish.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page