Chicken, Turkey or Ham and Green Bean Casserole
- 2 to 3 cup cubed cooked chicken, turkey or ham
- 2 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 - 9 oz. pkg. frozen french sliced green beans, thawed
- 1 can water chestnuts, rinsed and sliced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes, rice crispies etc.
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
Lightly but thoroughly mix together meat, rice, green pepper, onion, water chestnuts, both soups and mayo. Spread evenly in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
Mixture can be refrigerated at this point. Then brought to room temp. before baking. Mix together cereal and almonds. Sprinkle over casserole contents.
Bake, uncovered at 350° F for 35 - 40 minutes.Servings: 6 - 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page