- 1 lbs lean ground beef or ground round
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery, optional
- 1 - 15 oz. can cut green beans, drained
- 1 - 15 oz. can lima beans, drained
- 1 - 15 oz. can chili-style beans in chili gravy
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup ketchup (or barbecue sauce or chili sauce)
- 1 to 2 Tbsp cider or white vinegar 1 tsp dry or cream mustard
Brown ground beef and onion in a 3-quart saucepan or skillet. Drain fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in preheated 325° F oven 55 to 60 minutes.Servings: 6 to 10
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page