Almond Roca Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch Candy
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 14 oz. can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla extract
Almond Roca Topping Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Combine crumbs, Almond Roca, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan or 13-inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth; add eggs and extract; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set.
Cool; top with Almond Roca Topping; chill; refrigerate leftovers.
In a small saucepan combine brown sugar and whipping cream; heat and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened; remove from heat and stir in Almond Roca; spoon evenly over cake.
If using a 13 x 9-inch pan, double all topping ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.Servings: 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page