Amaretto Macaroon Cheesecake
- 1 - 7 oz. package Baker's Angel Flake Coconut, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds, lightly toasted
- 1 - 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup - 1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 32 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond-flavored liqueur
Mix coconut, almonds, 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk, flour and butter; press onto bottom of greased 9-inch spring-form pan.
Mix cream cheese, sugar and remaining 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Blend in liqueur; pour over crust.
Bake at 325° F for 55 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.Servings: 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page