Apple Normandy Cheesecake
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 32 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp applejack brandy or 1/4 cup apple juice
- 14 to 16 - 1/4 inch peeled apple slices
Preheat oven to 325°ree;F. In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well to moisten. Press crumbs in bottom and 3/4 way up sides of 10-inch spring-form pan. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract; mix at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs one at a time until of batter consistency. Add flour, cinnamon and brandy or apple juice; gently mix until combined. Pour into crust-lined pan.
Bake for 1 hour. Fan apple slices on top of cheesecake; bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until center is set Refrigerate overnight before serving.Servings: 10 to 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page