Sugar Free Low Fat Banana Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 package low fat cream cheese
- 1 package sugar free strawberry-banana gelatin
- 2 cups sugar free low fat whipped topping
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 graham cracker crust made with any granulated diabetic sweetener
Dissolve gelatin with 1/2 cup boiling water. Mix into cream cheese until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into this mix.
Cut the strawberries and bananas lengthwise, so that cut edges are fla Tbsp Line the bottom of crust with the fruit. Cover with the cheesecake mix. You can add another layer of fruit in the middle if you like.
Top with fresh strawberries and bananas quartered.
Refrigerate until set.Servings: 10 to 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page