Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Chowder
- 1 - 40 oz. package Family Size Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake, defrosted*
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, defrosted
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups - 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese - divided use
Heat oil in 4 to 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, and carrots; cook 5 minutes or until softened.
Add pepper, corn and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; add defrosted Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake and 1 cup cheese. Heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle each serving with remaining cheese.Servings: 3 quarts
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page