- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup peeled and finely chopped potato
- 1/4 cup peeled and finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 - 12 oz. cans NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 - 6.5 oz. can chopped or minced clams, undrained
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add potato, carrot, celery and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, for 7 to 8 minutes or until potato is tender.
Combine evaporated milk and flour in small bowl until blended; add to vegetable mixture. Stir in clams and juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring frequently, for 15 to 20 minutes or until creamy and slightly thick.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page