Apple Berry Crisp
- 5 Golden Delicious or Rome Beauty apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, blueberries, cranberries or raspberries
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup quick rolled oats
Preheat the oven to 375° F .
Butter a 2 to 3-quart baking dish.
In a large bowl, add apples, berries, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and toss to blend.
Pour apple-berry mixture into the prepared dish.
In a medium-sized bowl combine flour, salt, brown sugar and cinnamon.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut in the butter until it's crumbly.
Next stir in the oats.
Sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is crisp and golden.Servings: 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page