Apple Berry Oat Crisp
- 4 cups peeled, thinly sliced apples (about 4 medium)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup quick or old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Heat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8-inch square glass baking dish with vegetable shortening.
For Filling: Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix until apples are evenly coated. Spoon into baking dish.
For Topping: Combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page