Apple Coconut Crisp
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and coarsely sliced (about 4 cup)
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butterscotch or caramel ice cream topping (fat-free is fine)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish that fits into the crockpot, combine apples with coconut, the 1 Tbsp flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with the ice cream topping.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a fork or pastry cutter and sprinkle over apple mixture.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until apples are tender.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page