Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 4 cups STOUFFER'S® Harvest Apples, defrost according to package directions
- 1 - 8 oz. jar CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Apple Curry Chutney
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir together apples and chutney in medium bowl. Pour into ungreased 8-inch-square baking pan. Sprinkle with crumb mixture. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page