- 1 - 30 oz. can apricot halves, drained
- 1 - 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 - 8 1/4 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup - 1/2 pint Whipping cream, whipped
- 1 - 3 1/2 oz. can flaked coconut, toasted - 1 1/3 cups
Chop 6 apricot halves for garnish; set aside.
In blender, purée remaining apricots.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, pineapple and puréed apricots. Fold in almonds and whipped cream.
In each individual serving dish, place 2 tsp toasted coconut, then about 1/2 cup apricot mixture; top with reserved apricots and 2 tsp toasted coconut. Chill. Refrigerate leftovers.Makes 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page