Banana Pineapple Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 20 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz. Cool Whip®, thawed
Mix graham cracker crumbs and margarine in a 13x9-inch pan. Press evenly onto bottom of pan. Arrange banana slices on crust. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk.
Add pudding mixes. Beat until well blended. Spread evenly over banana slices. Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding mixture. Spread Cool Whip® over pineapple.
Refrigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page