Beef Gravy Base
- 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp instant beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tsp Kitchen Bouquet
Combine dry milk powder, flour, bouillon granules and thyme. Cut in butter or margarine and Kitchen Bouquet until pieces resemble cornmeal.
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to two months.
Beef Gravy In saucepan slowly blend 1 cup cold water into 1/2 cup beef gravy base. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook 1 minute more.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page