Meatloaf And Mushroom Gravy
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 sm. onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup white bread crumbs
- salt ane pepper to taste
- dried parsley, crumble in hands to release flavor
- 1 - 2 shakes ketchup, if desired
- onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- milk or water
- 1/4 cup butter
Mix all ingredients with hands.
You want a moist texture, experiment until you find your liking. Bake 3/4 hour at 350° F. Do not overbake.
For gravy, sauté desired amount of onion in butter. Add mushrooms and cream of mushroom soup.
If it isn't creamy enough, add some milk or water.Servings: 4
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page