Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 to 1 tsp Watkins Garlic Liquid Spice
- 1 - 12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Watkins Basil Liquid Spice
- 1/4 tsp Watkins Black Pepper
- Salt, to taste
Sauté green onion in vegetable oil until tender. Stir in the flour and garlic liquid spice until smooth. Slowly stir in evaporated skim milk.
Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and begins to thicken, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in cheese, basil liquid spice, and black pepper.
Serve over hot cooked pasta.Servings: 1 1/2 cups
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page