Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 - 10 oz. package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 12 oz. pkg angel hair pasta
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken, until chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Add carrots stirring for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic. Cook stirring for 2 minutes longer.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes. Drain pasta; place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken mixture. Serve hot.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page