Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon and Garlic
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, peel and mince
- 1/2 cup Dry white wine
- 1/4 cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup Chopped tomato (1 medium)
- 4 oz. Spinach angel hair pasta
- 4 oz. Semolina angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup Chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp Freshly grated Parmesan
- Ground black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and maintain at a boil. Put the olive oil and garlic in a sauté' pan and cook over medium heat just until the garlic begins to brown.
Remove the sauté pan from the heat and pour in the wine. Return it to the heat. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, until the wine has been reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and tomato.
Remove the pan from the heat. Place the pasta in the boiling water and cook to desired doneness, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drain the pasta and put it into a warm serving bowl.
Add the basil, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper, along with the tomato mixture. Toss and serve immediately.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page