Angelhair Pasta and Grouper
- Grouper filet (or other firm fish) cut into
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 2 Cloves minced garlic
- 1 Onion sliced thin
- 2 Italian frying peppers
- 1 Sweet red or yellow pepper
- Broccoli florets
- 6 or 7 brussel sprouts sliced-fine
- 1/2 cup Grated cabbage
- 1 lg or 2 sm diced tomatos
- Salt and black pepper to
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Dried basil (ran out of fresh)
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1/2 cup Fresh grated parmeasan
- Cappelini (angelhair pasta)
In a skillet, sauté the garlic, onion and frying peppers in the olive oil until onion is transluscent (about 2 min). Add the Broccoli and let it cook until bright green.
Add the rest of the peppers and the brussel sprouts/cabbage, the tomatoes, basil and salt and pepper. Toss very well so the tomatoes have a chance to cook. Add the grouper andcover for about 5 min.
The liquid from the fish mixes with the tomatos for a kind of sauce. Add the parsley and cover until the fish is cooked all the way through.
Take off heat and mix with the cheese. Some people may like more than 1/2 cup of cheese so keep it handy.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page