- 12 oz. linguine
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 large - 5-inch diameter portobello mushrooms, stemmed, dark gills removed, caps sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 6 oz. 1/8-inch thick slices Genoa salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sliced vegetables and 6 Tbsp marinade from 16 oz. jar antipasto salad with olives
- 2 cups grated Asiago cheese, divided
- 2 cups chopped fresh basil, divided
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid.
Heat oil in same pot over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté until tender and brown, about 6 minutes. Add salami; toss 30 seconds.
Add pasta, 1/2 cup cooking liquid, sliced vegetables, reserved marinade, and 1 1/2 cups cheese; toss until liquid thickens and coats pasta, about 3 minutes.
Mix in 1 1/2 cups basil. Season with pepper. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup basil; serve with 1/2 cup Asiago cheese.Servings:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page