Apple Crumb Pie
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 2 - 12 oz. packages Classic Recipes Harvest Apples, defrosted, according to package directions
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine escalloped apples and cinnamon in small bowl; pour into pie shell. Combine flour, sugar and butter in medium bowl; mix with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over apple mixture.
Baked for 40 to 50 minutes or until filling bubbles around edges and topping is golden brown. Serve with whipped cream.Servings: 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page