Apple Pearadise Pie
- 2 - 12 oz. packages Classic Dishes Harvest Apples, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 - 10 oz. package frozen sweetened strawberries, defrosted and slightly drained
- 1 - 16 oz. can pear halves, drained and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Combine coconut and butter in medium bowl; firmly press into a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
Combine escalloped apples and strawberries. Arrange pears in crust; spoon apple mixture over pears. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight; serve with whipped cream.Servings: 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page