Apple Pecan Pie
- 1 - 12 oz. package STOUFFER'S® Harvest Apples
- 1/2 of a - 15 oz. package refrigerated pie crust
- 1 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Thaw escalloped apples in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 6 to 7 minutes; let stand 2 minutes.
Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; fold edges of crust under, and crimp.
Stir together escalloped apples and flour. Pour into pie cust.
Stir together pecans and next 5 ingredients; pour over apple mixture.
Bake on lowest oven rack at 425° F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° F , and bake 25 to 30 minutes or just until set, shielding edges with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, if necessary. Cool completely on a wire rack.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page