Chick-N-Broccoli Pot Pies
- 1 can (10 oz.) Hungry Jack Flaky Biscuits
- 2/3 cup Shredded Cheddar or American cheese
- 2/3 cup Crisp rice cereal
- 1 pk (9 oz.) Broccoli; thawed
- 1 cup Cubed cooked chicken orturkey
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chickenor mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup Slivered or slicedalmonds
Heat oven to 375° F. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each ungreased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/2-inch rim over edge of muffin cup.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon each of cheese and cereal into each biscuit-lined cup. Press mixture into bottom of each cup. Cut large pieces of broccoli in half. In medium bowl, combine broccoli, chicken and soup; mix well.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture over cereal. Cups will be full. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges of biscuits are deep golden brown.
TIPS: To make ahead, prepare, cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours; bake as directed above. To reheat, wrap loosely in foil; heat at 375° F for 18 to 20 minutes.Servings: 10 pot pies
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page