Chicken and Biscuit Pot Pies
- Serves 100.
6 quarts all-purpose baking mix
- 4 - 50 oz. cans Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 - 50 oz. cans Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Tbsp plus 2 tsp thyme leaves, crushed
- 5 quarts 2% fat milk
- 4 tsp pepper
- 2 1/2 gallons chicken, cooked and cubed
- 3 gallons frozen mixed vegetables
Prepare baking mix according to package directions. In large sauce pot mix soups, milk, thyme and pepper. Heat to a boil, stirring occasionally. Add chicken and vegetables. Heat until internal temperature is 165° F or higher for 15 seconds.
In each of 8 baking pans - 12x20x2-inches evenly divide chicken mixture. Using a 1/4 cup scoop, place 12 to 13 biscuits evenly over each pan. Bake at 400° F. Bake until internal temperature is 140° F or higher for 15 seconds and biscuits are golden, about 30 minutes. Hold at 140° F or higher.
Serve using a 1 cup ladle and 1 biscuit.Servings: 100
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page