Chili Corndog Pie
- 2 cans favorite chili with beans
- 6 hot dogs, cut into pieces
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 - 4 oz. can chopped green chiles
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
Combine chili and hot dogs. Put into casserole dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and blend well. Spoon batter over chili mixture. Bake at 400° F until topping is golden.
Cut into wedges and top with a dollop of sour cream and chopped scallions.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page