Broccoli, Crab and Cheddar Quiche
- 1 - 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 - 4 1/4 to 6 oz. can crabmeat, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup - 4 oz. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prick unbaked pie shell with fork; bake 7 minutes. Remove pie shell from oven; place broccoli and crabmeat evenly in bottom of pie shell. Cover broccoli and crabmeat with cheese.
In small bowl, beat eggs well; stir in cream, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture slowly into center of pie shell so mixture spreads evenly. Bake at 350° F for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Cut into wedges to serve.Servings: 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page